Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fashion News: Olivia Palermo To Design Own Clothing Line

That’s right: in the latest issue of Spanish Vogue, Olivia revealed that she will be starring in her own reality TV show, which will revolve around the launch of her own collection.
Olivia in Spanish Vogue, courtesy of Olivia Daily
I personally love Olivia’s style (on my Wordpress blog, I dedicated a post to her amazing style) and I think this collection will do very well.
It has been a busy year for Olivia: as well as attending several fashion shows during fashion week, she has modelled for labels including Freda and Mango, and designed a collection of stunning statement necklaces in a collaboration with jewellery designer, Roberta Freymann.
Roberta by Olivia Palermo bib necklace
Olivia for Freda A/W 2010
I wish her good luck and look forward to seeing the collection soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...